Arts4All vendor applications can be downloaded below.
Vendor Applications are due January 19th, 2018.
Student Vendor Applications are due March 1st, 2018.
The selected vendors will enjoy a friendly atmosphere including free continental breakfast on both mornings, easy set-up and tear-down, artisan break room/restrooms, change bank, booth watch and helpful volunteers throughout the festival. Advertising will include radio, newspapers, TV and social media. This show is primarily indoors with room for over 100 artisans
● All work must be handcrafted by the applicant. No commercially produced merchandise, kits, items assembled from commercially available parts, or merchandise created with commercial molds may be sold. No items resembling weapons will be permitted.
● All displayed items must be priced and available for purchase.
● Athens Arts4All personnel reserved the right to determine the eligibility of all work submitted for jurying.
● Only work in the juried medium may be exhibited in each booth.
● Space requests will be considered, but can not be guaranteed.
● Booths are individual and only for the selected artisan. No sharing of booths.
● Acceptance in the current year does not guarantee future acceptance.
● Food vendors - please provide a menu with the specific food items offered. Only accepted items may be offered at the event. Proof of liability insurance and current food inspection is required.
● All artisans are required to carry insurance as noted on the application
● Applications must be submitted in a business-sized envelope with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope, 4 photographs for jury purposes including 2 of the work, 1 of table display and one of artisan creating the work.
● Vendor applications are due no later than January 19, 2018.
Late applications will be placed on a waiting list.
● Student vendor applications are due no later than March 1, 2018.
● Please refer to our application forms above for further information.
The vendor must agree to secure and maintain the following minimum insurance coverages throughout the event: General Liability Aggregate $1,000,000 Property damage $300,000 per occurrence Or $1,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit. The vendor agrees to name Athens Arts4All (122 S. Hopkins St., Sayre, PA 18840) and Athens Area School District (401 W. Frederick St., Athens, PA 18810) as “additional insured”. If you do not currently carry insurance on your business, you can inquire about additional coverage through your homeowner’s policy. For an affordable three-day event policy (about $39) , the ACT Insurance Program option is available online for artists, crafters and tradespeople. You can contact them at www.actinspro.com or email@example.com or 1-800-568-0548. Vendors will be required to submit proof of insurance after you receive acceptance notification and before the actual event. Student Vendors do not require insurance.
Special Notes for Student Vendors
The Arts4All Committee strongly encourages students to participate in the Athens Arts4All to showcase their work, to experience selling their work and to learn from other vendors. Students must follow a similar jury process as the other vendors to ensure a quality show. As you apply, consider your work and prices as well as your display. Students may share a table space with others and are expected to have their spaces monitored for at least one day of the show. Learning to be a professional means you need to act professionally. Space is limited so get those applications in! Show your creativity, experience how to earn money from art and ENJOY!